Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and cut lengthwise.
Remove yolks from eggs. In a medium bowl, mash the yolks and mix together with mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, and bacon bits.
Cut the corner off a Ziplock bag and put the yolk mixture in the bag. Squirt the yolk mixture into the egg white halves. Garnish with paprika, salt and pepper. Chill until serving.
My friends and co-workers ask me to bring these to parties. They are gone in no time so make extras if you want some!
• 12 eggs
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 11/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (hot if you want)
• 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Dash fresh cracked pepper
• 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and cut into small pieces
• 1 dash paprika