1. Mix first four ingredients in a bowl; stir well and set glaze aside.
2. Steam or boil sweet potatoes until crisp-tender.
3. Thread 3 sweet potato cubes, 3 pork cubes, 2 peach quarters, 4 green pepper pieces and 4 onion pieces alternately onto each of eight 10-inch skewers. Brush kabobs with honey glaze mixture.
4. Lightly oil grill. Grill over medium-hot coals 5 minutes on each side or until thoroughly heated, basting occasionally with glaze.
* Bourbon is optional, can substitute 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1/2 cup bourbon, * OR 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup mustard
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
3-4 sweet potatoes, cut into 24 one-inch cubes
1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 24 one-inch cubes
4 medium ripe peaches, unpeeled, pitted and quartered
4 green peppers, each cut into 8 two-inch pieces
8 yellow onion, each cut into 4 two-inch pieces
olive oil, for grilling